Never Regret Something That Once Made You Smile





  

Good morning everyone!! I know it's been awhile since my last update~!! I hope everyone is doing great~!! Vancouver is getting warmer and warmer and I am so excited as I've been looking for a decent oversized boyfriend coat for awhile and finally I got this oversize soft Gray coat from UK. Now I've re-stocked a few to my online store so feel free to shop around there~!!! =) Gray is an amazing color as it works so well with many colors but I love it the most when pairs with burgundy!! That was how I put this combination together in my new outfit today -- burgundy long sweater and gray oversize coat. I also love this new tights and boots so much~!! Hope you guys like my new outfit~!! 

Gray Oversize Coat - Barbe À-papa; Burgundy Sweater - Daisystreet; One Stripe Tights -  Barbe À-papa; Boots: Jeffrey Campbell look-a-like

Thank you for reading gals~!! xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts