Their There Cafe




Their. There. They’re. Reminded me of the English class when I was young. Some typical grammar mistakes we would make. Thanks to Instagram, the first time I saw this strange café name “Their There”, I couldn’t wait to visit this splendid place.

It was a nice sunny afternoon at around 1 pm when I dropped by that day. My first impression of this cafe - very aesthetic and instagrammable. The décor is mostly in white with some light pink chairs. Two of my favorite colors.




The café was really busy on a Saturday afternoon, I went there for its signature Smoked meat breakfast sandwich… unfortunately they were all sold out by 1 pm! 

I then tried the crunchy chicken breast sandwiches. It was a bit oily but tasted really good. I heard that the coffee is nice, but I tried the fruit juice instead that day.






Besides sandwiches, Mushroom grugere croissant is another must try item. Crunchy croissant with melted cheese and mushroom = dream came true! 

Theirthere also offers a whole variety of delicious doughnuts in many shares and flavor. Among them, I recommend the chocolate miso donut. The miso paste gave the chocolate more of a salted twist to it. I'm impressed of its unique taste.

The only shortcoming to me is its operate time, the café opens from 7 am to 4:45 pm. While most of the signature items sold out before 1 pm, it would be a good idea to wake up earlier this weekend and grab your breakfast there.

2042 West 4th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6J 1M9
Phone number (604) 736-8828

Love,
Joyce










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts