Sweet Smile On A Gloomy Day



It was a gloomy morning and my original plan was to head to one of the famous cafés in town. Turned out that I had to change my plan because of the rain and ended up visit a guitar store instead in North Vancouver, BC.

Even so I think I really do have the artistic vibes in my blood, because as we were about to leave the guitar store, I found that there was a marine engine and boat repair area just next to the guitar store… and I immediately grabbed some of my fashion glasses and hat out of my vehicle and took a few shots there. And… turned out I really liked the overall atmosphere of this place and this just matched so well with my outfit that day.

The casual hip hop street fashion look is my recent favorite, as Vancouver is getting more chill each day it’s time to shop for some sweaters/ hoodies. My favorite combination would be to just add any maxi skirt with hoodies (usually the colorful ones if your hoodies are in plain colors). This time since my hoodie was quite colorful I paired it with black lace skirt. For hoodies and sweatshirt, Supreme and StyleNanda should have many variety to choose from already. GCDS would spice up your wardrobe a bit to the next level. GCDS white bomber jacket is a must-have item (started loving this brand since last Fall).

Oh... last but not least I have to mention, the glasses from JINNNN that I bought for a while… that I finally had a chance to wear them. I had been thinking of so many occasion to wear them but failed to do so, and this time at least I wore them for more than an hour for the photo shoot =P. I would say the only purpose for a fashion glasses is to use it as a photo shoot, hence you can see me wearing it with my color contact lens and super red lipstick on. I still love wearing it a lot but mostly only for fashion purpose. 

Ok enough for today! Hope you guys enjoy reading it. One day before the weekend. Have a blast guys!

Hat: Urban Outfitters
Hoodie: StyleNanda
Skirt: GCDS
Glasses: JINNNN



Love, Joyce xx














Comments

Popular Posts